The NPSD Educational Foundation provides classroom grants to ensure students are ready for the future. We're asking for your help to allow this movement to continue. Each year we host a week-long online auction open to the community to raise funds. This year's auction will be May 2-7, 2024.
We want to feature your business to hundreds of bidders and prospects with your donated item, service, or gift certificate for the auction. Why should you help?
1. Gain visibility for your business through our promotion of the online auction through social media, etc.
2. Help raise funds for innovative projects for North Penn students.
3. Influence future workforce – the students you help today could be your employees tomorrow.
4. Support the Foundation, a 501(c)(3). Our Tax ID Number is 23-2522368.
Just take a look at a few of the amazing projects the Foundation has been able to provide to students this school year:
- A marine science program for NPHS students, creating the only high school program with a professional and profitable coral and fish breeding lab
- Middle school students used 3D computer aided drawing (CAD) software and a 3D printer to create ergonomic adaptation devices for individuals with limited use of their hands or fingers.
- Elementary extended school care students participated in "children around the world" activities to learn what life is like for children in Mexico, France, China, and more.
With your help of a donated item, service, or gift card, the Foundation can continue moving our students forward.
How to Make a Donation:
- Complete the form below online.
- Print the linked form below and mail the form and item (when possible) to NPSD Educational Foundation, c/o Christine Liberaski, 401 East Hancock Street, Lansdale, PA 19446. Please indicate on the form if you need someone to pick up your donation.
- Please note: gift cards/certificates should be valid for one year from May 1, 2024.